Friday, January 25, 2013

dear mr. man.

dr mr man whom i have yet to meet,

i am shy and quiet, because i want to impress you so i second guess all those sarcastic and cheeky comments i would normally make. i giggle at your every comment because that's all i can do. no, i do not want you to ask for my facebook. ask for my number. do not text me, call me. i'll be nervous, but we can be nervous together.

mr man, do not try to play games. i will not judge you. okay, that was a lie. do not play games but also do not become clingy before we are actually dating. just be a friend. mr man, come pick me up in your car. or get us to meet in a neutral location. do not ask me to come to your place, and if i do, do not have me drive to the second location. i want to feel like a lady. on that note, ask me out on a date. i'll be a nervous wreck, but that's what i want.

i have more curves than i'd like. hold me any ways. i promise to be as straight forward as possible as long as you can reciprocate. i am incredibly easy to keep happy, it will take minimal effort. i can take care of myself for the most part, i do not need to be bought things, i do not need you to open jars of food for me. i need your companionship. i need you to listen to my incessant chatter that i am so very self conscious of. i need you, mr man, to help me develop emotionally as a person.

i want you in my life, but i need you to come to me. i do not want to ask you out because i do not want to force you. i also, as previously mentioned, want to feel like a lady.

if i am overly sarcastic, it is my defence mechanism. it is how i deflect. please see past this.
if i tease you, it is because i like you.

mr man, please bear with me as i try and expose the fact that (underneath what i like to think is my 'tough independent exterior') all i want is to be cared for. i want you to want me. i want you to care for me. i want us to be able to sit in comfortable silence with one another.

mr man, i am waiting. but hurry up. i'm getting impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment