Sunday, October 7, 2012

thanksgiving.

This is going to be an ongoing post. It's only 1:26 PM and I'm nicely buzzed.

It's now 5:00 PM. And I'm back on POF, found some nice guys I'm talking to. And I've started looking and A Softer World again and not at my textbook like I should be: http://www.asofterworld.com/clean/ferry.jpg.

Amazing.

I think what I've been feeling is I need my personal space to move out. The three concerns I have is financially if I can afford it, the fact that the suite I'd be moving in to has no stove (cannot remember about the refrigerator)  and that I feel like I'm just copying my brother. Not sure how the other intended this, but given how I interpret this it how I feel: http://www.asofterworld.com/clean/sunspot.jpg

Even though he was a complete asshole to me the other day. FWB Guy is talking to me again, too. And, JB. Why is it always at once? I feel there is a lesson to be learned here, but I'm not quite sure what it is. I want food.

Busy Phillips is a goddess. That is all.

I need to seriously get my shit together...

No comments:

Post a Comment