Monday, March 26, 2012

you become what you believe.

Wow, this next month is going to be so busy. Between school, yoga, work, and getting ready for summer if I don't stay organized I'm going to get surely lost. Well, organized and keep my goals and target results in sight and I should be fine.


School
  • I have no minimum bar for what I need to get in each class, as I slacked off in each the first half of semester but totally smartened up last half. Therefore, my goal is to study my big ol' butt off and do the best I can. I need to go through details of what and how and when I'll be studying, but it will happen.
  • I will need to balance studying, with exercising and work.
Yoga
  • I have a 30 day challenge coming up, this means I need to do 30 consecutive days of yoga (I am allowed to miss up to at most 5 days, while doing double classes to make up for these losses). I will stay hydrated, eat well and meet this challenge.

  • I hope my postures become stronger and I can do them with more ease, integrity and grace.

  • I hope I can lose some weight, mix this 30 day challenge with clean eating (which I'll have to design an outline for that) and running and strength training and I should have a banging body for summer (that's the dream, has been for the past billion years)
Work
  • This is here more so I save money, not that I need to find a job.
  • Things I need to save and budget for: passport(~$100), school (~$720), pay off visa bill (~310), belt (~30). Then clothes and random things over time.

  • Goals though for work, is to become more comfortable with talking to the practicioners and selling them this service. Which is hard, as it goes against my beliefs of yoga needing to be paid for.
S'bout it. Gotta stay focussed. Which, admittedly is hard. Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment